Friday, January 29, 2010

The 2nd week of new sem.....

Time flies so fast, today is that last day of the 2nd week of thi sem. Everyone went back to their hometown, I mean my friends. And my roommate went to KL with his friends this early morning about 7am, I think so. I'm just guessing. And I'm alone sitting in my room, blogging and listening to my lovely iTunes. Gaga woo la la~ lol

I always feel this sem kinda weird, seems like, erm..... boring??? Don't know what kind of feeling is that. I think it's the "Boring". We, I mean my gang, never sit down together to chit chat, lunch, dinner or just for a drink, not like the previous semester. Just feel kinda weird. Even though we did sit together to have a drink or what, there must be some people missing, not all attend. We all had lunch together in Din's Cafe for twice only. I mean 10 people together.
Sigh~~~
But, 'cause of the CNY, we did shopping together. ^^ Not all, just some. Last Friday(last week) and Wednesday , we went to shopping. Finally, I bought my shirts. After that, I just realise that I've spent about RM356 to buy my CNY's clothes. All are discounted items, but still need RM356!! OMG~~!!
Wednesday that day, after shopping for half, we went to "Wok and Pan" to have our dinner. I ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu with a glass of Ice Teh Tarik(which made me cant sleep well that night).

I was full after that dinner. :D
Then we continued our journey to Mahkota Parade. lol

Thursday(yesterday), most of the people went to their hometown after class.
Thursday night went out to have dinner with my sis and her friends. I really didn't know that they were gonna celebrate their friend's bday initially. We went to Holiday Inn, the Sirocco restaurant which is a high class restaurant, for us. We went there as DiGi users can have a 20% discount. I ordered the Lenguine with Lobster, original price is RM28. After ordering my food, thery served us a bread with olive oil as appetizer. ^^

I feel quite full with that meal as I did some practice, haha, while all of them were feel not enough at all as the meal is really so less, the quantity. ^^

Today I woke up at 2pm since I 3am only sleep last night. lol ^^
Happy Friday!

No comments: