Friday, February 5, 2010

Today was a great day! lol

Woke up at 12 noon, watched some parts of movie, then went to have a haircut. :D
It's the first time for me to have a haircut at D'Fino and it's my first time to pay so much money for my haircut - RM22! lol For me, it's so expensive already, but for other people it's very cheap as previously, I only need to spend RM7 to have a haircut! lol

After that, I went to Jusco which is the newest, biggest and most beautiful shopping center in Malacca. Today is the opening day! There were so crowded! When I walked into it, I was feeling like I'm in KL! lol It's so huge and beautiful! It's so comfortable to shopping at there! :D I like it so much!

We had our dinner at the Sizzling Stonegrill restaurant. It's so special! The food are on a stone which is from Japan, it's hot and cook the food by ourselves on it. :D I ordered a chicken chop.





The chicken still need to be cooked by myself! :D It's quite fun too! :D


The taste is delicious too! This restaurant is the most crowded one! Yi Ji Bang! haha!


I love the Jusco so much! haha! next time no need go to Dataran Pahlawan anymore! Jusco Jusco Jusco go go go! :D

There's a Subzero inside, very wide! Unfortunately, there's no ESPRIT! Sigh~~! The Padini of there is very big too and the design of the shop is same with the One Utama's! Haha!





No comments: