Sunday, January 17, 2010

Last week was a busy week! ^^

Last week, my MUET result has been released. Luckily I got Band 3! Phew~~!!! ^^

Wednesday, 9am went to stadium swimming with Hean as he suddenly asked me to go with him during Tuesday night. So I went with him. It's my first time to go to Ipoh's stadium swimming and I doesn't know how to swim at all. So Hean needs to teach me. First, after we applying the Sun-block lotion, then we started to swim loh. I still Ok as this was my 2nd time to swim. :D After that we went to Ipoh old town to eat our brunch. Then, Hean fetch me back to my home. Hean helped me to bake cake. haha. The cake is for my grabdma's bday on Friday. We baked Japanese Cheese Cake that day which is failed!!


Thursday, Chocolate asked Hean and me go to swim again. We went to swim again, this time was three people. Chocolate also doesn't know how to swim at all! haha! Same with me, but i'm better than him at least I wont sink. After that, we went to the Big Tree's Foot(大树脚) had our brunch. After that, Hean and me went to my home to bake the Japanese Cake again since yesterday's was failed. Luckily, we did it this time! Haha! We were so happy. This is gonna be taken to my grandma's house. Eveing, I baked a sponge cake which was gonna be decorated with cream that night. :D

The above is the Japanese Cheese Cake, the successful one! ^^


Before

After.

This is a coffee cake! haha! The whole cake is made by myself except the chocolate chips, the house and the Happy Birthday that thing! haha! When I was decorating it, my mom and sis were laughing so loud, said it's so ugly to be a birthday cake! lol I was laughing too!


Friday, we went to grandma's house at 3pm. After we had our dinner, we chated awhile. Then cut the cakes. When my cousin took my coffee cake out, then my aunt asked who bought this cake? haha! So many ppl said my cheese cake is so delicious and my coffee cake as well! :D I was quite happy! haha! After that, we went back to Ipoh already.


Saturday, went to swim with that two guys again at 9am. After that bake the Japanese cheese cake again, with Hean again. My mom asked me to bake and asked me to give some to Hean take back home. So, we bake loh. This time also success. We decorate it with the cream.haha!

It's so tasty too! haha! Every cakes I baked also tasty ! Dun cha think so? haha.


While I was shopping with my family last week. when i passed tru the ESPRIT, then I saw this


Haha, dun cha think it's so artistic? haha!

After swimming, my skin all became so tan. :( I feel my skin all r so dirty! So black! :( Sigh~~~~


Tomorrow is going to start a new semester already! The exam result is still havent release, it makes me so nervous!!!! I scare I will fail this time! :(

Tonight, just now, went to More Cafe to have my dinner. I ordered the Double-up Burger.


It's not tasty at all! yuck~~!!! haha!

1 comment:

XiME@kharyee said...

Yeah~ This time I get 3.4 ^^ Thought to score and get first class, but failed to do so. Though now is only 3.4, it is still make me happy ^^ wish you good luck~