Friday, September 4, 2009

Pillow Bar

Last night, 9pm, I went to Pillow Bar with friends! :D
It's not that kind of Bar, it's just a cafe.
U can drink at there and nothing can eat! Only some snacks which is not tasty too! lol
The environment of the Pillow Bar! :D The songs being played at there were too soft and make me too sleepy! lol Really really so soft! Yawn~~ ! lol

This's my drink - Lemon Ice-Blended + Vodka. Add vodka only need RM1, since I dunno what's that and never try it before, so I ordered it! lol My drink is the most biggest cup, most special and most expensive among my friends! lol It costs me RM11 (Including 10% of tax).
The environment there really not bad but..............the air-cond is so hot at there(for me)!! lol
After the Pillow Bar, then we went to Portuguese Village the bridge there enjoy the Moonlight, the wind and the ocean wave sound! lol

No comments: