Monday, July 13, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........................

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.............
Sigh!! Actually, I've planned to study the Human Resource Management tonight but still .............. can't make it!! Friday midterm test already! I still havent start yet!!!
After woke up then go to Kings' Hotel to have dinner. Why will we go there? Just because there have a promotion for Nyonya Laksa!! lol !
There you are!! Here's the Nyonya Laksa only cost RM1.99(normal price is RM6.50)!! Amazing huh? The bowl is very very huge! :D The quantity of the Laksa still ok lah!!
I order a drink too! it's called Little Stress! :D

It's more expensive then my main meal!!! Sigh! RM6.50!! lol It's mixed with cucumber, bitter gourd and something else!!

After dinner then my sister said she wanna go to Jusco to buy something but then, she bought nothing at there!! Haiz.............. But, I bought one thing that I have never bought it in my life!!! that's an album-ADYA CLASSIC at Popular CD Rama! It's a CD of the collections of classic musics!! First time I heard it was yesterday(Sunday) at the same place too! :D Just now went to Popular again then I only saw one or two copies of the album left there! OMG! Amazing!! Yesterday had a lots at there! Now only 1 copy(as I already bought the another!)!!!

Here's the cover and inside! cool right? lol

Beside that, I bought something too yesterday at Dataran! That's a car! a small small car! haha! Normal price was RM29.90, now 20% less!! :D

It's really quite small ! Let's see, I compared it to my thumbdrive!see! It's shorter than my thumbdrive but fatter than it!! lol cute right? :D

No comments: