Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yesterday!!!






Yesterday I was so happy in the morning as I thought I can go to Tenji to eat buffet!
But when we go to there....................
something happened to us!
We lost in PJ and KL!
We saw Mont Kiara but cant go there!
So, we cant eat that buffet already!
So sad!
Then we lost in KL center too!
Traffic jam that time!
and I already 20 hours dint eat anything at that time start from the day before yesterday 8pm!
I had my brunch at 4pm like that at Rawang High-way rest-stop, is it called rest-stop? LOL
then we continue our way home to Ipoh 4.45pm then arrived home at 6pm!


Then now I'm at my uncle's new house Selayang I think! aiya Selangor lah!

This is the closestool in my uncle's new house which can wash and dry your buttock after that! That's the button to control the closestool! RM5K each! have 3 closestools inside this new house!

No comments: