Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friends' B'day celebration.........






wow! so many ppl birthday in this month!



1st is tantat lah! 13th Jan but we celebrate it on 14th Jan at Miner's Bar( I forgot the name maybe it's correct lol). We had a meal at there then sing B'day song to them! Oh ya, are them-tantat and Kelvin Lau(15th Jan B'day)! They celebrate it together! haha!!






Then today I went out again celebrate Kelvin's B'day again (at Kinta City)...... with different ppl lah of coz! Then we had our lunch at Pizza Hut, actually i had my lunch at home already so i just ate a piece of pizza at there! Then te b'day cake loh! :D






Next 3.45pm like that we went to K-Box! Wow everyone was very high! OMG! we sang a lot! really! lol

I sang Mariah Carey's, Jay Chou's, Lee Hom's, Fahrenheit's, S.H.E's, Btritney Spears' and so on..............

And about Kelvin's B'day present! Do u know what are them? His present is a Tee Shirt and a............ T-back! omg! haha!

I'm the camera man that's why no me inside! XD

No comments: