Tuesday, November 9, 2010

OMG! OMG!

OK! It’s been a long long time I didn’t update my blog. Open-mouthed smile Bonjour! Blogspot! lol

Recently,happened a lot of occurrences to me. On October, my brother just married. I should have many pictures of that day, unfortunately, they are not in my hands, therefore I can’t upload’em. =[ I wore so smart during that day! That’s why I want those pictures of me. Open-mouthed smile LOL!

After that, I back to school, week 3 for my degree. Now week 4. Open-mouthed smile  Last week, I back to Ipoh again. Before I going back, Tuesday afternoon about 4pm, a woman from iT World called me, told me that they can sell me an iPhone 4 without contract! Actually they can’t sell it without contract, it’s special for me. Open-mouthed smile After that, I was so nervous, my heartbeat increased & that night I totally can’t fall asleep that night! About 3 or 4am just slept. The other day morning, I took bus go back to Ipoh. That day, the bus driver drove so damn slow! I can’t sleep on the bus too as I’m too nervous to get my iPhone 4! Once I reached Ipoh, I went to Ipoh Parade with Hean immediately! That time I still scared of my dad will scold me for buying it. As I never tell him about it. Smile with tongue out We went to the shop and ask the people. Then I made payment, by card. Unfortunately,there’s a limit amount for my debit card! So, the people asked me to go to ATM take cash. I did it. Then walked back to the shop. Suddenly, the bank called me, and asked me whether did I take out the money. So, I told that person who called me that I wanna buy something, that’s why I took it. Wow! It amazed me! So fast and efficient! LOL! Then I called my mom and told her that I bought it. She said nothing. When I reached home, my dad asked me what did I buy? I said iPhone and it costed me RM2K++. Then his look changed. Meaning he’s gonna scold me. He said: “ Are you really need it? Why you bought this? For what?!” I said nothing. then he also said nothing. Phew~~~ Then I continued to play with my Little Hero! Ya, his name is Little Hero – my iPhone 4! XD

IMG_0176

IMG_0178

Shot with my Little Hero! Open-mouthed smile

I bought it on 3rd Nov, so, its birthday is same as my bff – NKW. LOL! < Message for NKW: Next year remember to say Happy Bday to my Little Hero!> LOL!

5th Nov, at night, I went out to meet my friends and they were celebrating NKW’s Bday. After Pasta House, we went to Strawberry Moments. Open-mouthed smile

IMG_0171

<3 it. Kel’s dessert! LOL Mine is behind that one. XD
I realised that, our table, almost all ppl are using Apple’s products. Two iPod 4Gs, an iPhone 4, a Macbook and a Macbook Pro. Wow~~~ amazing! XD PS: We all are Apple-lover.

I left them about 12midnight as the next day I needed to go back Melaka.

Saturday night, went to Burger King to have my dinner with my sis and her bf. My sis bought this ice-cream pie. It’s quite delicious.

IMG_0212

IMG_0215

And now, I’m enjoying my iPhone 4! <3 Apple!

1 comment:

XiME@kharyee said...

lol... so excited ah? got bank called you :) and almost got scolded by father~ but i think you already prepared yourself in explain for why you bought it, as normally parents or either one of them will ask you... and father's reasons are "not necessary", "for what?", etc. But they are all "standard reasons" :)
Anyhow, do remember to borrow me to play your iPhone whenever you free, as i still not yet enough in playing it :p