Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A busy-September

There’re still a lot of activities are waiting for me after the presentation for my Diploma industrial training.

9th Sept, the eve of Hari Raya, I went out after working to have a simple dinner at Michelangelo’s Pizzeria with my friends at 8pm. This restaurant is quite not famous but there are a lot of people go there for their meal, especially on weekends, you have to Q outside the door of this restaurant if you go too late like 7pm/8pm. We ordered two pizza and one plate of spaghetti. All are so delicious. ^^

DSC04459

DSC04456

DSC04455

These two cups of coffee which is more expensive? Of cause, is the SMALL one. LOL. Half cup of it, that is espresso! LOL! Mine is the big cup that one, cappuccino. ^^
After that, we changed our venue to Station 1.

11th Sept morning, departed from my home to KL with my family. Whole day washed the my bro’s new house. I cleaned the windows which are so tall. And I saw this DSC04464
The middle one, Yes! It’s a Lamborghini! The car is more expensive than the house! WTF! LOL! I know this is so rude to take this picture. But….. sigh~~~ =]  They still have other cars, 3 BMWs and one Honda Civic which is the cheapest car for them. LOL!
That night, we had our dinner with my aunt ad my uncle and my bro had to attend their colleague’s wedding dinner. After my uncle back, he suggested to go to eat Tong Shui at the 甜品哥哥! He loves to go there and so do I. Open-mouthed smile 
I ordered this.DSC04465

Sunday afternoon, went to Ikea and One Utama which made my legs damn tired. After dinner, we went back to Ipoh as I need to work on Monday! Ugh~~~

15th Sept, I worked for half day, have to attend my cousin’s wedding dinner (bride’s side). DSC04473
16 Sept aka Malaysia Day, my cousin’s wedding. I saw the groom and I’m not really like him as there’s a word on his face which is “Nerd” !!!! Smile Whole day was very sleepy, so I took a nap before the wedding dinner started.DSC04474 
That few days, I ate a lot. I’m fat already. Sigh~~~

The current week. Sunday, NKW is back from Sg. Yesterday, Maxis launched the new iPhone 4 Plans which made me sad and disappointed. Sigh~~~ Kinda hate Maxis now as I cant get my own iPhone right now!!! Angry smile And 18th Sept,last saturday, NKW called me, told me he lost S$400++ at Sg, as he bought his iPod Touch!!!! I also want my iPhone 4 asap!!! Ugh~~~~ Next Monday, iPhone 4 will be launched in Malaysia nationwide!!! and I still cant get it. Have to wait again~~~

This Sunday I have to go to KL again, till Tuesday. ^^

No comments: