Thursday, May 14, 2009

513.....Yesterday!

513! What happened?
Oh come on! Do u think I gonna write about 513 1969??
haha!
Of Coz.....
NOT!
:D
513 2009 12pm like that!
My house ..........
has a new..
New TV! XD
It's a Sony Bravia V Series!
40" only! sigh! but I think it's enough for us lah!
better than nothing! Right?
Some people also not enough money to buy it! And some country also dun have LCD TV can buy or maybe CRT TV also dun have!
But still.......
I still wish I could have a bigger one such as 46" !! :D
And PS3! haha!
PS3 can play games, watch Blu-ray and so on!!!
RM1400(after discount)! So expensive! My dad wont buy it! sigh!!!
Now my house only have a HDMI DVD Player! No Blu-ray Player!
HDMI can watch the normal DVD more clear and clear!
Fortunately my dad bought it, if not we cant watch the DVD with the big screen!!! XD
Wow! Mariah Carey is inside my new TV! Cool right? I mean both (MC and Bravia)!!! XD

No comments: