Saturday, February 12, 2011

Universities are for losers.

Don’t you think so? Universities are for losers like me or maybe you who is studying at university.

Why do I say so? Hmmm….I also don’t know why? I just feel, it is. *P/S: I’m having final exam now, that’s why I have this kind of thought. =] *

When you have any useful skills, techniques, you go to learn from somewhere else like university. You get knowledge from there which is not really so much, actually. After graduating, what will you get? A job with low salary, for example RM5K in Malaysia. Wow, RM5K! Well, It’s not enough for me to spend if I have a car, I have to pay rental fees, food & entertainment and so on. It’s really not enough for me. Everything in Malaysia are getting more expensive because of the high taxes. Sigh~~ I really can’t imagine it.

Ok, universities are really for losers who wanna buy any knowledge or skills from there. There so many successful people such as Business men or celebrities who has never ever studied or finished his/her course at university. For example :

612px-Steve_Jobs_Headshot_2010-CROP

Steve Jobs. I’m so sure that you know this guy! LOL! He dropped his college course in the middle way. Well, he is one of the most successful man in the world.

I prefer celebrities, let’s talk about them.

219471732463l

My most favourite singer ever in my life, Mariah Carey. She is very pretty who has an amazing and special voice. She is one of the world’s best-selling music artists. Ya, she’s really amazing and she never studied at any university.

Next, they are

Rihanna-17

Rihanna.

taylor-swift

The princess, Taylor Swift. Ya, she’s a princess for me. LOL!

100228045933683627

Ke$ha.

And many more.

They are very successful, nowadays, without any of degree holding.

There’s a 16-year-old boy, an unparalleled Internet sensation. Justin Bieber!

ymoviesblog-27627875-1297450996

Do you all think that he will enter any university, or not? I don’t think so.

But if he did so, OMG, I bet all the students of that university can’t concentrate during the class instead of the JUSTIN BIEBER! LOL!

Merci & au revoir! =]

1 comment:

Sharda said...

I read that in an analysis of the 400 richest men and women of America, conducted several years ago, it appeared that the ones that dropped out of high school were on average earning $333 million more than the ones that had completed college. Earning a certain amount of money doesn’t have much to do with your degree; though a degree is more prove of a certain kind of discipline that you have developed. In most cases you get a certain job on basis of a degree, cause it’s a proof that you have developed those disciplines needed to do the job well, so I don’t see college graduates as losers. Though, people aren’t limited to polish their passions without joining a university, that’s where success sprouts out from; earning a living by shaping your passion into greatness.;) The big money earners are the go-getters, even they have developed a certain kind of discipline, but without the help of a university, and they’re mostly their own boss.